Are you in need of a window regulator? If your side windows have stopped operating, the Cedar Park auto glass repair service can inspect and repair or replace a faulty regulator/motor and have your window operate normally.
Having your windows not operating is not a good feeling especially in the Texas heat or on those cold or rainy days. In most case we can have a regulator/motor in our shop the same day. But if we have to order a part we can secure your window in the up position until the part has arrives.
Side Window Motor/Regulator Repair or Replacement
– Our experts technicians will inspect the problem and offer you the best option
– Remove the door panels
– Inspect the motor and/or regulator to make sure it is faulty
– If repairable, offer you the option to repair or replace the regulator
– Remove the regulator, if needed, and replace it with an OEM compliant part
– Check and make sure the window operates properly
– Replace the door panels
– Entire process usually takes about an hour
10% OFF FOR STUDENTS, MILITARY & SENIOR CITIZENS